Sometimes there could be an option that you have to do a clean install to get all settings restored and to have a clean version of the app experience. This article tells you how to do that.
- Open the TronWallet 3 app
- Tap on the most right icon on your navigation tab bar to go to SETTINGS
- Tap on ADDRESSBOOK
- Tap on the SYNC BUTTON on the top right
Now your contacts are synchronized with the blockchain smart contract of your wallet. You only have to hit that button 1 time and it is only for TRX wallet contacts, not for BTC and ETH wallet contacts
When you have done the synchronization of your contacts you need to back-up your keys for security. How to back-up your keys (12-word mnemonic) is explained in https://support.tronwallet.me/hc/en-us/articles/360038867171-How-to-backup-your-seed-and-private-key
When you have done the synchronization of your contacts and the back-up of your keys you are ready for a Clean Install of your app wallet
- Delete the old app from your phone
- Go to app store and download a new TronWallet 3 app
- Create NEW PINCODE and type your 12-word mnemonic key
Now you have installed the a TronWallet 3 app and restored you wallets. To get your contacts back into your TronWallet 3 app you do the following : https://support.tronwallet.me/hc/en-us/articles/360038867591-Backup-and-Restore-Contacts
Enjoy the new wallet ….
Help & Tutorials: https://medium.com/tronwallet-support