TronWallet’s newest update 3.1.0 is now live on Apple Store and Google Play. The wallet upgrade comes with an improved and optimized SWAP feature for BTC, TRON and TRX-based tokens, several design enhancements, a number of bug fixes and a brand new built-in Support Center for both mobile and desktop.
Following the release of TronWallet 3 on New Year's Eve, the Getty/IO team that develops and maintains TronWallet has received essential feedback, input and suggestions on how to improve the current version, what features to add and which bugs to fix. Our product releases are always a reflection of the feedback we get from our vibrant community, which now includes 172,000 users from 184 countries, and we want to thank you for all your feedback, ideas and reflection. You keep us building and moving forward!
New Customer Support Center
TronWallet has always prioritized speedy and accessible customer support to our growing user base as one of our main goals, and we are happy to reveal our new built-in Support Center, which can be accessed directly in the mobile app or easily on the desktop via support.tronwallet.me. This new service is specifically catered to simplify and streamline our customer support and our day-to-day assistance to our users. With our new Support Center, which can be found in TronWallet mobile app’s settings menu, users will be to view tutorials, read the FAQ, stay updated to our most recent announcements and news, view educational videos as well as submit a request to our support staff. The support site is available in seven different languages.
Release notes for TronWallet 3.1.0
Enhancements included in 3.1.0
- SWAP Optimization
- Design Review
- Display the token price in the Portfolio screen
- Set hide false as default in Token list
- Add “Support Center” on the settings menu
- Set the security alert modal to full screen
- Show the current address on Private Key tab in Backup Wallet screen
- Set the current token on send (step one) when the user comes from the Token Detail screen
- Bottom loading on Balance screen should only appear when has more items to load
- Hide bottom tabs from settings options
Bug fixes included in 3.1.0
- Fix crash when trying to send from Token Detail
- Fix crash on the scan
- Fix updates issues
- Fix Face ID/Biometrics
- Fix transaction feedback
- Fix crash when swiping in the Backup Wallet screen
- Fix save the contact on send screen
- Fix scroll issue on the settings screen
- Fix Carousel swipe issue on Balance screen
- Fix AddressBook accounts list by family
- Fix BTC transactions list inconsistency when has many addresses
- Fix address validation
- [Dapp Browser] Fix crash on Browser reported by a number of users
- [Dapp Browser] Fix access to dapps.tronwallet.me on Android
- [Dapp Browser] Fix bug when trying to access history by magic link
With this latest TronWallet 3.1.0 release we have laid the foundations and optimized the wallet in order to start adding support for new coins, cryptocurrencies and additional public blockchains, starting with the Ethereum blockchain and associated ETH-based token to be next in line for integration.
We encourage all TronWallet users to update their wallets to the most recent v3.1.0 version on the Apple Store or Google Play! As always we appreciate all your feedback and support as we continue our mission to become the simplest, fastest and smartest crypto wallet on the market.
Help & Tutorials: https://medium.com/tronwallet-support